Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Have a Very Sanitary Christmas


This year I scrubbed my brain to come up with a gift for my co-workers (teammates? fellow teachers?), and I decided to roll with the times and get hip. Whats a hotter topic than Swine Flu, eh? It's everywhere you look- someone around you is telling you to wash your hands, cough into your elbow, NOT lick doorknobs. I thought since we all work with those sticky, walking germ sanctuaries called children I would make something useful- sanitizing spray. I did a little research about recipes and found pretty much all the variations were a combo of water, white vinegar, and essential oils with anti-bacterial properties. I went with Tea Tree oil, lemon grass, and a splash of lavender and mint. The smell was pretty, but also pretty potent. I attached an adorable picture of V, and wa-la- almost instant gifts for all my office-mates!

And a Germ free New Year!

No comments: